Grandparents Memory Book
Memories for my Grandchild is Grandparents Memory Book. A unique journal for memories to treasure. The book is for the grandparents to write in as a keepsake and memory book to pass down to their grandchildren. The 56 Pages is a just the right size to include plenty of space to write information and photographs and include space for:
- Info about Grandparent, when they were a child etc
- Info about the Grandparent’s parents
- Family Tree
- Early Years, primary school, secondary school, teenage years
- Holiday memories & Travel adventures
- Working days
- Having a family of ‘their own’
- Being a ‘grandparent’
- Activities enjoyed with grandchild ‘Me & You’
- Advice for grandchild & favourite quote
56 Page A4 spiral bound book printed on 100% recycled cardstock. You may also like a Baby Memories Book such as the Baby Book from the same designer to make a beautiful gift set.
Grandparents make the world go round. When I first discovered this Grandparents Memory Book I was really touched by the ideal. Grandparents are often a best friend, a patient teacher, and a lifelong problem solver for a grandchild. Recording and Celebrating the love and care with by journaling memories is a beautiful gesture. Whether you are the one and only grandchild or one of many, give your grandparent a one-of-a-kind memory to treasure forever. Designed and printed in Australia.