5 Baby Gifts for a New Dad you know this Fathers Day
Baby Gifts are traditionally focused on what a new mother would need or like. But what if the special person in your life that was about to become a dad was your son, your brother, your husband, your colleague or your friend? If you would like to get a New Dad in your lif a special gift that he would particularly love. Here are 5 great ideas and the reasons why.
- The Organic Cotton Baby Carrier: A New Dad will love a baby carriers. It helps them feel the closeness that a mum naturally feels in pregnancy. The more a dad gets to hold his baby, the more involved he gets in daily caring roles. Keep that in mind this father’s day.
- Grandparents Memory Book: This is a practical task that allows dads to connect with their child’s grandparents and create a lasting keepsake for their child.
- Baby Record Book: Our Baby Journal has no gender constraints so you can create a very personalised record that does not mention mum or dad unless you want to use these words. Printed on recycled stock, this will help a new dad create a precious book of memories, milestones and firsts.
- Baby Swimmers & Sunscreen: Give a gift that dad can look forward to using with his baby. Baby Swimming is the perfect new dad activity
- Classic Eco Friendly Baby Toys: A mother rightly has all the attention in the early months so giving a new dad a toy is a fun way to welcome him to fatherhood and all the playtimes to come.
Please support one of our valued Retailers such as Biome who Provide an even larger range of Eco Friendly Goodies for Dads and be sure to start with one of our best selling Certified Organic Skincare Products for his new baby.